Trade Counter Assistant wanted in Witney, Oxfordshire.
KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with a fast-growing, leading providers to the building, plumbing and electrical trades to help them find a new Trade Counter Assistant.
The business is a leading independent Builders Merchant, specialising in providing building supplies to the construction industry. They are proud to have an expanding network of building & plumbing merchants, electrical wholesalers and kitchen & bathroom showrooms within their portfolio.
- Deal with orders and enquiries received from customers and potential customers who attend the branch
- Processing customer telephone orders that come into the branch.
- Offering a high standard of customer service by greeting customers and politely ascertaining their needs and wants.
- Adopting a pro-active approach to maximise sales to existing customers.
- Actively making enquiries with customers who are not trading with the business by exploring new sales opportunities where possible.
- Resolving customer queries, investigating complaints, and also resolving these as soon as possible.
- Where appropriate, renegotiating product standard price, and also considering special prices when necessary to maximise product sales.
- Be proactive in maintaining up to date technical knowledge of all products sold, ensuring that product knowledge is kept up to date with any technical product updates and changes.
- Previously must have trade counter sales experience.
- Knowledge of both plumbing and heating is a requirement.
- Both IT literate and experience using Microsoft Office software.
Salary 25k - 35k DOE